Friday, August 8, 2008

The Fall Runway - Finishing Touches



When it comes to jewelry this Fall, the bigger the better. Large, chunky and bold. All metals are in; silver, gold and gunmetal. Look for fun pieces that really make a statement, none of that dainty, petite jewelry. Large cuffs, bangles and rings are great ways to punch up an outfit.

As far as nails go, keep them clean and neutral. Buff pinks, light metallics, and black will look the part. One color that would really be amazing would be a super pale grey, but I cannot find one anywhere, so if anyone sees it, give me a shout!

4 comments:

Sopapilla said...

I just got a Fall forecast catalogue from Nordstrom. It looks like your suggestions are right on! Now I just need to figure out how to make some of these things work for me(and my budget!).

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Oh, a grey nail varnish would be fantastic!

Sneaky Chic said...

Sopapilla- I know about the budget part, look for ost of these trends im places like Forever 21 - I always find great stuff there that I mix in with higher quality, more classic items.

Welshcakes!! I am so excited that you visited my blog! I have been a fan of yours for months. I love the wonderful pictures (especially the food) of Sicily. I actually learn a lot on your blog - fun and educational. I am half Sicilian, but I have never been, and really want to go. I live vicariously through you!

Kate said...

Calvin Klein has a gray this season -- easy to spot but I think named something obvious like "steel." Check Sephora. Good luck!