Thursday, June 5, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever


ME!


You know how when you find a blog that you really like, you read it everyday? Me too. And then on the days when there is not a new posting, you are so disappointed? Same here. You think to yourself, why haven't they posted? What is going on in their life that is so important it would keep them from posting? I hope they didn't die (this one is probably just me because I am paranoid and irrational) :)


So, sorry for being the worst blogger ever lately. I will try to do better.


Love,

Sneaky

5 comments:

Sopapilla said...

Hi! I'm so glad you're back!

v8grrl said...

Hee hee I was just thinking that this morning about 2 of my favorite blogs...
it's a wee bit voyeuristic, don't you think?
m

~a of SkanksForNothing said...

i am so glad i have found your blog, its great, and just wanted to say i'm glad your back and i never had to miss you!
thanks!
abby

Sneaky Chic said...

sopa- Thanks! I'm glad too - between the great weather and finding a job, I have been so distracted - oh and spending hours on craig's list... :)

V8 - Totally voyeuristic - I think thats why I love it!

abby- lol! You are funny!

Regardez Moi said...

ugh, i can totally relate - i'm having the exact same problem!!!! i'm blaming the weather.