Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Warning


Blog-cations make you fat.

It has been one month since my last post. I just sort of lost my groove and had nothing too exciting going on, plus work was super busy, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I'm back in the swing now, oh yeah and with about 7 lbs more of me to love. So sad. But I am back on the sauce, and by sauce I mean salads everyday for lunch. And those evil chocolate chip cookies at the bakery in my office building, those are banned, damn it! (not counting the one I ate today, it was a gift from the nice Peruvian dude that cleans the tables, so it would have been rude not to accept) I can justify anything...

Back to fun topics like shoes and fashion and maybe some low fat, healthy recipes to help my cause, you know, the important things in life!


Image found here.


2 comments:

Regardez Moi said...

Yay you are back! Missed you :)

Sneaky Chic said...

Hi J! Missed you too! Glad to be back.